9.26.2008

Anyways...


...I've been a lazy blogger. Sorry. But I'm back, and hopefully with a bit of a vengeance. First, and most importantly, we are finally moving. Tomorrow, actually. We're going to be living in West Mt. Airy, which is right next to Chestnut Hill in Philadelphia. We got a great apartment in a great area for a great deal with a great landlord. Secondly, this Monday I start training at Earth Bread + Brewery, which is on Germantown Ave in Philly. The owners are Tom & Peggy, formerly of Heavyweight brewing in Jersey. This could shape up to be a hell of an opportunity for me. Third, I haven't brewed in a long time, but plan on brewing much more extensively once in Philadelphia. I'm definitely starting the long and arduous journey into the world of wild yeasts. Look for some Flanders Reds, Oud Bruins, Lambics, sour Saisons, and much more. I will keep the blog updated on all that for sure.

I will be posting again real soon. If anyone comes down towards Philly and doesn't call me, I will be heartbroken.

No comments: