4.08.2008

The Ruins

I saw this movie over the weekend, for some reason.. Why? To be honest, I don't know. But let me tell you - FUCK THIS MOVIE. For real. I can't believe I spent money to see this piece of trash. They should have paid me to watch it, not vice versa. I love a good cheesy horror flick, but this was just mindless droll. Never, ever, ever see this movie, not even if your life depends on it. The acting was just horrible and the plot was completely and utterly pointless. The movie had potential for about 2 minutes, but then it immediately started to suck balls. Big, sweaty, stinky, hairy, gross old man balls. This represents everything I hate about modern horror movies.
I can't stress this point enough...

DO NOT SEE THIS FILM!

1 comment:

Dave said...

So tell us how you really feel...